Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ava, my sweet girl

 This girl is just the cutest thing I have ever seen.  I love having a little girl!  She is still so sweet but her fiesty personality is starting to come out more, which I love. She is moving a lot and starting to get into everything. She's not crawling yet but she is a scooting pro.  
 say what?


 She has two teeth on the bottom.  
 Just look at that arm fat!  Oh she is so chunky I could eat her up!




Those baby blues melt my heart.  When I married Darren I wanted with all my heart for just one of my children to get his blue eyes.  Hers are so beautiful!  She is my sweet girl and I'm so lucky she's mine.  She's 10 months old tomorrow.  Time slow down!

1 comment:

  1. Aww how cute, it amazing how times fly by. It times like these that spending every moment with my family count

    ReplyDelete