Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter Morning

 Grayson wasn't too interested in his basket full of enriching activities.  He had approximately 10 Starbursts in his basket total and that was all he wanted.  I couldn't even get him to look at his new crayon box or coloring book. 
 Poor baby girl.  Those scratches are evidence of older brother's love/irritation. (I can't ever tell)  We're still learning to be soft with little sister and I'm still learning not to have a heart-attack every time this happens. Also, any advice on how to get this to stop would be very welcome!
 "Mom, it's just too early for pictures."
 Oops, I think I see one more starburst....
 Ava, with the one egg Grayson would let her have.  Poor second baby.
 This is Ava's Easter dress (you can't see it very well) that I stayed up until 2am to finish.  My heavens, who would have thought a zipper would be that hard to sew!  I'm not kidding... the dress was done around 11 and that stinking zipper took 3 hours! But it ended up being pretty cute.  I just thank my lucky stars that Easter dress making is only once a year and that my sweet husband stayed up with me while I cried.  He must think I am crazy!
See Grayson, there is more in here!  
 Nope, just the candy
 This little darling has her daddy's hair.  Not the color or even the texture (her's is a little curly)  But it grows straight forward!  Right into her eyes.  
Showing off the matching Easter tie.  I wish we could have gotten a family picture but nap time was calling our name loudly when we got home from church.  Maybe we'll get all dolled up again next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment